A Track Record of Success...
- To produce civil engineers with moral and ethical values. To provide training for good academic proficiency.
- To enhance and update the students with emerging technologies in sustainability of infrastructure.
About the Department
The Department of Civil Engineering at Allenhouse Institute of Technology, Kanpur was established in year 2010.The department has produced several eminent engineers who have made significant contributions in the planning, Construction and execution of Civil Engineering projects. The Department offers a four-year course leading to the Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering. The department possesses well experienced faculties with excellent academic record in various discipline of Civil engineering.
This department includes various laboratories such as
- Fluid Mechanics lab
- Building Material Lab
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab
- Transportation Engineering Lab
- Surveying Lab, Structural Analysis Lab
- Hydraulic Machine Lab
- Geoinformatics Lab
- CAD Lab in which various elaborate software such as Auto Cad, Staad Pro, Revit Architecture, Project Management software.
Area of Specialization
Syed Ashraf Hussain
Head of Department
Fluid Mechanics, Surveying,Concrete Structures
Mr. Prashast Dheer
Mohammad Zaid Chishty
Ms. Shikha Pal